Add an email account to your iPhone
If you need to setup your email account manually, first make sure you have verified your email address and password are correct by logging into your webmail account. Once you have confirmed your login credentials are correct, follow these steps to setup email on your iPhone:
1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
2. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
3. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
4. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can’t find your email settings, then you’ll need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
How to enter your account settings manually:
1. Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 351-8264 for further information about the benefits of IMAP and POP.
2. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next. This information can be found in your Webmail portal or by contacting email@example.com.
3. If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.