If you need to setup your email account manually, first make sure you have verified your email address and password are correct by logging into your webmail account. Once you have confirmed your login credentials are correct, follow these steps to setup email on your iPhone:
1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
2. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
3. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
4. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can’t find your email settings, then you’ll need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
How to enter your account settings manually:
1. Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 351-8264 for further information about the benefits of IMAP and POP.
2. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next. This information can be found in your Webmail portal or by contacting email@example.com.
3. If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.
All Web Propulsion hosting accounts include an installed cPanel SSL certificate by default. However, your website still needs to be programmed to use the HTTPS protocol in order to use the installed SSL certificate. In WordPress using the HTTPS protocol is as simple as setting the URL to https:// in the General Settings:
For non-WordPress websites, this can be accomplished using the .htaccess file. Follow the steps below to force all incoming traffic to the HTTPS protocol:
1. As with all edits, we recommend backing up the file before making any changes.
2. Go to File Manager in your hosting control panel (cPanel) and open the .htaccess file located in the public_html folder. If you can’t locate it, make sure to create or unhide it.
3. Scroll down to find RewriteEngine On and insert the following lines of code below it:
5. Test the redirect by typing http://yourdomain.com in a web browser. The browser should redirect to the HTTPS protocol.
Congratulations! You have successfully edited your .htaccess file and redirected all HTTP traffic to HTTPS. If you experienced any difficulty with the steps outlined above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904)351-8264 for assistance.
Web Propulsion offers our clients remote desktop support for most email applications including Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail and G-Suite. TeamViewer QuickSupport allows our team to securely connect to your desktop, laptop, Android and/or iPhone for fast and immediate assistance.